Who is taking our money
but cutting our healthcare?
One group thinks the greedy insurance industry is to blame.
The other side accuses the government of being greedy for more power.
BOTH sides MISSED the real culprit.
Find out the TRUTH—
FOR FALL 2013 RELEASE
The Cancer in Healthcare:
How Greed is Killing
What We Love
By Dr. Deane Waldman
List Price: $17.95
Website Only Price
plus applicable tax and $3.95 Shipping & Handling
Reserve your Copy Today!
Domestic Orders ONLY at this time.
*NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Are you in charge of your healthcare?
“We The Patients”
- “We The Patients” were told that the Affordable Care Act (commonly referred to as “Obamacare”) will provide health insurance to uninsured Americans and will cut the cost of healthcare for everyone
Are you getting the same or better coverage that you used to pay for?
- Bureaucracy—both corporate and government—take a majority of healthcare dollars.
But are you seeing better service and care?
- Insurance premiums are going up under ACA. Your taxes are higher.
Is that making healthcare affordable for all?
Are you getting the same or better coverage that you used to pay for? [/one_half]
University of Chicago’s former head of pediatric cardiology,
Dr. Deane Waldman, figured it out …
About the Book
The Cancer in Healthcare is a must-read for every American who is concerned about how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will affect you and your family. Whether you are currently on Medicare or preparing for retirement; a small business owner or employee; working in the medical field or thinking about it; or hoping for the best but still worried about how ACA will affect you, this book will help you understand the current state of healthcare affairs in America and what you can do to protect what you love—your family, you, and YOUR HEALTH.
- If you’re worried about what’s going to happen to your health care now that the Affordable Care Act is law
- If you’re tired of hospitals charging ridiculous amounts for a band aid or an aspirin
- If you want to find out how to take control of your healthcare and your health…